The Parishes of Claverley & Tuck Hill
This page is for local information about the church and for help and information for the local community
The Churches remain closed until further notice:
* There is no public worship taking place. Only private worship by the vicar alone - behind closed doors.
* Weddings can take place from 4th July 2020 with 30 guests.
* Baptisms can only be undertaken in emergency in hospital or at home no regular baptism services will take place.
* Funerals can take place in church or at a crematorium. Only immediate family will be allowed to attend (Up to 30 in Church).
* Prayers are said daily for the church, the community, the nation and the world. It is important that a daily pattern of prayers continues.
* Holy Communion will take place every Sunday with the Vicar alone behind closed doors. The Archbishops have given dispensation for the Eucharist to be celebrated by one clergy person.
Shropshire Council have set up a number of key helplines which might be of use to Claverley & Tuck Hill residents.
Tel: 0345 678 9028.
This is a dedicated COVID 19 helpline to help those who are vulnerable and
in need of assistance.
Education Helpline for school and education-related enquiries.
Tel: 0345 678 9008
Children - Welfare and safety.
Tel: 0345 678 9021.
Adults - Welfare and safety.
Tel: 0345 678 9044
Business rates enquiries.
Tel: 0345 678 9003 or email
Waste and recycling.
Tel: 0345 678 9007
Council Tax and benefits.
Tel: 0345 678 9002.